As stated in another post, I have learned a lot from watching The Brady Bunch. Here are 10 more things that I have learned. I’ve learned that:
- When the glue bottle says that it takes from 2-4 hours to dry, they really mean it.
- The word swiftly is used as an adverb in the sentence, “The boy ran swiftly.”
- The Hank Colman Show tapes its shows one day in advance.
- It takes less that 10 minutes to search an entire amusement park to find lost architecture plans.
- If you compete on a talent show, you’re probably going to lose to Patty’s Prancing Poodles.
- People who score essay contests can’t add.
- It’s probably not a good idea to wear a wig to Lucy Winter’s birthday party.
- If someone gives you a Tiki idol, don’t wear it when you go surfing.
- Flashlights are great for storing beans.
- You shouldn’t leave baked potatoes in the oven for 3 hours.