Forty + years of watching The Brady Bunch has really taught me a lot. I’ve learned that:
- A vertibrate has a back that’s straight.
- A parallelogram is a four-sided figure in which each pair of opposite sides remains the same distance apart.
- Baton Rouge is the Capital of Louisiana.
- Neat and Natural Hair Tonic turns your hair orange.
- If enough people from your family write to an advice columnist she’ll actually come to your house.
- Benedict Arnold walked with a limp.
- Chewing gum or running in the halls while Bobby is on Hall Monitor duty is probably not a good idea.
- A drosophilia has off-set eyes.
- Mice can eat through clothes hampers.
- It’s not the freckles, it’s just dumb old you.