One time somebody asked me:
What 1o places would you go if you had a time machine?
I had to think on it. It’s hard to pick only 10 out of what seems like an infinite amount. I think I finally have my list.
1. Dealey Plaza on the day of the Kennedy assassination.
2. The Armory Show of 1913
3. The basement of the Dallas Police Headquarters the day the Oswald was shot.
4. With van Gogh when he painted The Starry Night
5. Ford’s Theater when Lincoln was shot.
6. Woodstock, so that I could see Jimi Hendrix perform
(I was only 12, so I didn’t get to go)
7. Lakehurst, New Jersey when the Hindenburg caught fire.
8. The Ed Sullivan Show for The Beatles first appearance.
9. On the set of Twenty One when Charles van Doren defeated Herbie Stempel.
10. On the Moon in the Sea of Tranquility on July 20, 1969
(Because I want to know for sure if it really did or didn’t happen)