Thanks to The Rabbit Hole for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you
* Link to their blog
* Select 15 blogs / bloggers who you have recently discovered or follow and nominate them for the award.
* Finally tell the person who nominated you seven things about you.
Pouring My Art Out: I know that you already have one of these, but I don’t know that many people on WordPress, so yeah… Here’s another one.
New Hampshire Garden Solutions: Because you like nature and that’s important!
theadventuresoftransman: Because, just like Judy Collins, you’ve looked at love from both side now. Plus, you sound really smart in your posts. Like you know stuff. Smart people stuff.
All Write: His name is Harper Faulkner. Not to be confused with the Harper Valley P.T.A. He writes smart people stuff too.
I’m supposed to do 3 more, but my stupid computer is acting all goofy – big surprise – and I can’t link properly to some of the blogs…
Everybody do it. Call me Mr. Maverick breaking the rules. I like everybody. Except for the mean people.
7 things about me:
- When I was in the Smithsonian, I touched a van Gogh painting and got yelled at by the security guard. Whatever, dude. It’s just a painting.
- My middle name is Clarence. I hate it.
- I had lunch with Barry Williams aka Greg Brady. He had a salad.
- I had the mumps on my 40th birthday.
- I listen to Light My Fire by the Doors when I take a shower.
- I talked to Tupac for about 5 minutes back in ’92.
- I think that the moon landing was faked.