Oh look, a blogger award. This one is called the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I guess somebody gives it to you if you somehow inspire them. Anyway, this one comes from Pouring My Art Out. You should go there and hang out. Usually the only people that I inspire are serial killers, crackheads and alcoholic porn stars, but he doesn’t appear to be any of those so…
You’re supposed to do that, ya know. Say Thanks. That’s one of the rules.
And then you are supposed to tell 7 things about yourself.
- I’m so glad that House finally ended because I hated that show.
- One time on the freeway, I ran over a big plastic bag filled with those individual packets of Sweet and Low. It had fallen out of a delivery truck. I did it on purpose.
- I like Superman better than Batman.
- I’ve read all of Agatha Christie’s books.
- I can play the Theme From Swat on the piano.
- I can’t whistle.
- I have every episode of The Waltons on DVD.
You’re supposed to pass the award along to 7 people. I hate that part. It’s busywork and I have to think. If I’ve ever commented on your blog, then I guess you have inspired me. So, those are the people that I am picking. Also, you can just copy the award and pretend I gave it to you if you want to do it.